Terms of Service
Thank you for using Just Services (as defined below), a content-based customer interaction platform. In order to create an account in Just Services and use the platform, you must carefully read and accept our Terms of Service.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (FURTHER REFERRED TO AS “AGREEMENT”, “TERMS OF SERVICE”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND JUST (“WE”, “US”, “OUR”) REGARDING AN ONLINE SERVICE AND WEBSITE LOCATED AT WWW.JUSTSERVICES.CC (“JUST SERVICES”, “PLATFORM”). BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OR USING JUST SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- We reserve the right to change or remove any part of these Terms of Service unilaterally at any times. We will post the updated text of our Terms of Service on Just Service and notify you. If you continue using Just Services after that, it will mean that you agree to the updated Terms of Service. If you use a team account, we will notify the team administrator, who will then assume the sole responsibility of notifying other team members of the changes.
- By using Just Services, you: (i) accept these Terms of Service; (ii) acknowledge and agree that you are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement to access Just Services, other than as expressly set forth in these Terms of Service; and (iii) confirm that you have the legal capacity to enter into agreements. In addition, if you are agreeing to these Terms of Service on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant that you are authorized and have the legal capacity to bind that business or entity to these Terms of Service. If you don’t want to accept these Terms of Service, you must stop using Just Services and delete all your existing accounts on Just Services. By choosing to continue using Just Services, you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Just Services is a website and a content-based customer interaction platform. The “User” is any person who has access to Just Services. The Platform enables its Users registered as Authors and Customers to render and to exploit its features. Just Services may provide access to additional services including, but not limited to, content or management tools (the “Additional Services”). The Additional Services may be added or removed by a User in their account on Just Services.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferrable, freely revocable license to use Just Services, except for the Additional Services, for your personal use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein in Just Services.
Creating an Account
- To access and use Just Services, you must be an individual who has the legal capacity to enter into agreements or a legal entity.
- You must not access and use Just Service if you have been banned from accessing and using the Platform and/or terminated your account on Just Services.
- We may, but are not obliged to, subject you to an extensive vetting process before you can register on Just Services and during your use of the Platform. The vetting may include but not be limited to verification of identity and comprehensive criminal background check, at the regional, national and local level, with the help of third party services as appropriate. You hereby give us consent to conduct background checks without any notice and as often as required under applicable laws, regulations, and our internal policies.
- We cannot confirm that each person using Just Services is who they claim to be. Therefore, we do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the identity or any other information provided through the Platform.
- When interacting with Just Services, you should act with caution and common sense to ensure your own safety and the safety of your property, similarly to how you do it during interaction with people you do not know. Neither Just Services nor its affiliates or licensors shall be responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Platform. By reading this, you release Just Services and its affiliates or licensors from any liability related thereto. Just Services, its affiliates and licensors will not be liable for any claim, injury or damage arising in connection with your use of the Platform.
Billing and Payments
- There is a fee that is charged for each Additional Service purchased on Just Service. The fee currency is indicated in the specific section of the Platform. The fee is paid to Just Services by payment means available on the Platform or as agreed otherwise. The User may also receive email orders for Additional Services, and such orders shall contain specific terms of payment and other agreed terms.
- If we discover a fraudulent, erroneous, or duplicate transaction made at Just Services on your part, we have the right to seek reimbursement from you, and you will reimburse us.
- You hereby waive any right to seek refund for any Additional Services purchased on Just Services to the maximum extent available under the applicable law.
- Just Services operates in various currencies and therefore does not assume any responsibility for currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a credit or debit card denominated in a currency other than the currency indicated on the Platform. Just Services is not responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when sending payment via wire transfer, check or automated clearinghouse to and from User's bank account, credit card account, e-wallet account or any other payment method. Foreign currency conversion is processed at a conversion rate set on the Platform. The exchange rate is updated on a daily basis, however, it may differ from the real-time market rate.
- The fees for Additional Services are indicated in User’s account on the Platfrorm or on Just Services website. We reserve the right to change these fees at our own discretion with simultaneous notification of the fact unless agreed upon otherwise under a separate contract between User and Just Services.
- By choosing ACH debit or credit card as the preferred payment method and by linking their bank account or credit card to the online payment service integrated with Just Services, the User authorizes us to automatically debit that bank account or credit card for the amounts owed for Additional Services during the term thereof.
Termination and Limitations
We reserve the right to refuse, suspend, or terminate User’s access to Just Services and any Additional Services at our own discretion at any time by notifying the User of the termination via email or in written form:
- upon reasonable demand of a state authority.
- in case of User’s violation of Suppliers solicitation limitations.
- in the event that User uploads to Just Services any content promoting terrorism, coup d’etat, or child pornography, violating any applicable law, advocating, endorsing, condoning or promoting racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group.
- in case User materially violates any limitations under the section below and does not redress this violation within 2 days after being notified of the violation.
If we terminate User’s access to Just Services for violation of these Terms of Service, User will not be entitled to any refund of unused balance in User’s account. If we terminate User’s account for any reason, the User is not allowed to register and create a new account under the same name, or any other name, an alias, a borrowed name, or a third-party name, unless User receives our express permission to do that. We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action in addition to terminating or suspending User’s account, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Just Services may contain profiles, email systems, blogs, message boards, chat areas, newsgroups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities (“Public Areas”) that enable Users to communicate with each other. User may only use such Public Areas to send and receive messages and materials that are relevant and appropriate for the applicable forum.
Just Services provides functionalities, tools, and API integration and interoperability features as set forth in the Just Services API documentation available at https://docs.justservices.cc, to enable Customer to create custom integrations with the Platform as one of the Additional Services. User shall be solely responsible for enabling the interoperability of features with Just Services.
Users are fully responsible for the content they upload to Just Services. The Platform does not assume any responsibility for User content. We, at our own discretion, reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against inappropriate content (as set forth in the Termination and Limitations section of these Terms of Service) and the User who created it, including, but not limited to, removing the inappropriate content from the Platform, terminating the User’s account and reporting them to the law enforcement authorities.
Just Services does not display, reproduce or distribute Users’ content to or with any third-parties entities. Only other Users of the Platform authorized by the User who owns the content and our affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers who maintain the functionality of the Platform have access to Users’ content. In order for Just Services to enable the User to use the Platofrm and any of its features, where it is necessary, the User agrees that we, our affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers, have a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right to use, display, reproduce and distribute such content exclusively for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing the Platform’s features. Any and all content, data or information that the User uploads or makes available to or via Just Services is secure and owned solely by such User. This ownership is subject to content ownership rights regulated under author agreement and user agreement.
Users who upload their content to Just Services agree that the Platform may keep and disclose content following a legal claim or in good faith and on reasonable grounds in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws, legal processes, or government requests; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims about the third-party rights violated by content; or (iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Just Services or the public.
User acknowledges and agrees that the functioning of the Platform may involve (i) transmissions over various networks (including Users’ content); and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Users’ content in transit between User’s computer and Just Services servers is protected via the use of HTTPS/TLS encryption protocol. A 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to protect data at rest.
By reading this, you acknowledge and agree that we are authorized to transfer your personal data collected by Just Services to third party services and analytics providers, including cross-border transfers outside European Economic Area, in order to provide, analyze, and modify Just Services and Additional Services.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
The rights to all intellectual property that Users see on Just Services, such as text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content (further referred to as “Proprietary Material”), belong to us, with the exception of any User content licensed to Just Services in accordance with these terms of Service.
The protection of Proprietary Material is carried out in all forms, with the application of all media and technologies currently known or developed subsequently. All Proprietary Material, as well as its coordination, selection, arrangement, and enhancement of such Proprietary Materials, belongs to us as a collective work under the applicable laws about intellectual property. The protection of Proprietary Material is fulfilled in accordance with the copyright, patent, and other proprietary rights and laws, both domestic and international. Users may not copy, use, download, change, or retransmit anything from the Platform without our express prior written consent and/or, if applicable, that of the holder of the User content rights. Any use of Proprietary Material, except for the cases permitted by these Terms of Services, is prohibited without our prior permission and, if applicable, that of the holder of the User content rights.
As between the parties, User Content will be owned by the User who created it, regardless of where it is published or stored (or, if User is an agency, User’s client(s)). You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute and use User Content only in connection with providing you the services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
We respect the intellectual property of others and expect you to do the same. If you have good faith belief that any content available on the Platform infringes intellectual property rights of any third party, please contact our copyright agent at email@example.com
Warranties and Disclaimers
USER’S USE OF JUST SERVICES IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. ALL SERVICES, INCLUDING ADDITIONAL SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT WITH US, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) JUST SERVICES WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS, (II) JUST SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY (UP-TO-DATE), OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF JUST SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OR FITNESS OF ANY DOCUMENTS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY USER THROUGH JUST SERVICES WILL MEET USER’S EXPECTATIONS.
JUST SERVICES IS SECURED BY TAKING APPROPRIATE ADMINISTRATIVE, PHYSICAL, AND TECHNICAL MEASURES FOR PROTECTION OF THE SECURITY, CONFIDENTIALITY AND INTEGRITY OF USER DATA, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO USING CERTIFIED SECURED DATA PROTOCOLS AND ENCRYPTING SENSITIVE DATA (“JUST SERVICES SECURITY”). JUST SERVICES SECURITY IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES THAT THE LEVEL OF JUST SERVICES SECURITY SHALL BE RESISTANT TO POSSIBLE DDOS AND ANY OTHER TYPES OF ATTACKS ON THE PLATFORM AND CONSECUTIVELY BEARS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IF THE AVAILABLE LEVEL OF JUST SERVICES SECURITY IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO WITHSTAND ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED ATTACKS.
The Platform may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities (further collectively referred to as “Third-Party Services”) not owned or controlled by us. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such Third-Party Services or their operators. If User accesses a Third-Party Service from the Platform, User acknowledges doing that at User’s own risk and understanding that these Terms of Service do not apply to the use of such Third-Party Service. User expressly releases us from any and all liability arising from User’s use of any Third-Party Service. Additionally, User’s dealings with or participation in Third-Party Services found on the Platform, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between User and the operators of such Third-Party Services. User agrees that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage relating to User’s dealings with such Third-Party Services operators.
If you are registered and/or reside in North America, South America or Japan, any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service shall be finally settled by ICC arbitration in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A., using the English language in accordance with the ICC arbitration rules then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of ICC arbitrators in accordance with the ICC arbitration rules.
If you are registered and/or reside in any other location, any dispute shall be finally settled by LCIA arbitration in London, the United Kingdom, using the English language in accordance with the LCIA rules then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of LCIA arbitrators in accordance with the LCIA rules.
Judgment upon the award may be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be.
This clause below is only applicable to the Users who are registered and/or reside in North America, South America or Japan: Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND US ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
Notwithstanding the above, each party shall have the right to institute an action at any time in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief.
This Arbitration provision is a full and complete agreement relating to the formal procedure of dispute resolution covered by this Arbitration provision. If any portion of this Arbitration provision is deemed unenforceable, the remainder of this Arbitration Provision will still be enforceable.
This clause below is only applicable to the Users who are registered and/or reside in North America, South America or Japan:
THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AFFECTS YOUR ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS. BOTH YOU AND WE AGREE TO BRING ANY DISPUTE IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY, AND NOT ON A CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL REPRESENTATIVE BASIS ON BEHALF OF OTHERS. THERE WILL BE NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE BROUGHT, HEARD OR ARBITRATED AS A CLASS, COLLECTIVE, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR AS A MEMBER IN ANY SUCH CLASS, COLLECTIVE, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL PROCEEDING (“CLASS ACTION WAIVER”). THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY CLAIM YOU BRING AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL SOLELY ON YOUR OWN BEHALF AND NOT ON BEHALF OF OTHERS. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PORTION OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION OR THE JAMS RULES, DISPUTES REGARDING THE VALIDITY, ENFORCEABILITY OR BREACH OF THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER MAY BE RESOLVED ONLY BY A CIVIL COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION AND NOT BY AN ARBITRATOR. IN ANY CASE IN WHICH (1) THE DISPUTE IS FILED AS A CLASS, COLLECTIVE, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AND (2) A CIVIL COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FINDS ALL OR PART OF THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER UNENFORCEABLE, THE CLASS, COLLECTIVE, REPRESENTATIVE AND/OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION TO THAT EXTENT MUST BE LITIGATED IN A CIVIL COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, BUT THE PORTION OF THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT IS ENFORCEABLE SHALL BE ENFORCED IN ARBITRATION. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE RETALIATED AGAINST, DISCIPLINED OR THREATENED WITH DISCIPLINE AS A RESULT OF EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 7 OF THE NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS ACT BY FILING OR PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION IN ANY FORUM. HOWEVER, THE COMPANY MAY LAWFULLY SEEK ENFORCEMENT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT AND SEEK DISMISSAL OF SUCH CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS OR CLAIMS. THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER SHALL BE SEVERABLE IN ANY CASE IN WHICH THE DISPUTE IS FILED AS AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION, AND SEVERANCE IS NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT THE INDIVIDUAL ACTION PROCEEDS IN ARBITRATION.
If the Class Action Waiver of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be unenforceable, you and us agree that this Arbitration provision is otherwise silent as to any party's ability to bring a class, collective or representative action in arbitration.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED OR SUCH CLAIM SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
These are standard Terms of Service. If you need to negotiate specific terms, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have other questions or claims concerning Just Services or if you come across an issue, technical or performance, please visit our website at www.justservices.cc or email us.